How to End a Relationship?
Ending a Relationship with someone you love
Once you have decided to end a Relationship than the most important step which one must remember is to minimize the pain for the other person. There are no set rules for ending a Relationship but there are many ways by which one can minimize the pain to other and effectively handle such a complicated situation. These ways are listed below: -
(1) Get certain about the decision whether to end a Relationship or not and make sure why you are ending a Relationship. Don’t end a Relationship in anger.
(2) Be honest with yourself and the other person, truth will set you free.
(3) Set up a meeting time and try to talk face-to-face opposed to phone breakups.
(4) Focus on communicating the reasons clearly and respectfully for the sake of other person.
(5) Stay conscious, calm and alert during the meeting.
(6) Don’t take anything personally if your partner says any mean things to you.
(7) You both are humans and have feelings. You can love each other without need to be in a romantic relationship.
(8) Don’t say anything to your partner in a way that can hurt his/her feelings.
(9) In time, the pain of the Breakup will heal.